MultiCube Modular's flexible design
- permits expansion up to 20 3Ø or 60 1Ø meters per Master or any combination
- each module is 2 X 3Ø meter points - or 6 X 1Ø meter points - or 1X 3Ø meter point and 3 X 1Ø meter points.
The MultiCube Modular provides a high density system with simplified wiring and advanced features
- designed to save space time and money on installation and capex
- modular design allows for future expansion if required
- space saving design (20 meters in the space of 4 standard 96x96 or DIN Rail meters.)
One display and one communication port accesses and configures all Meter Modules
- Single MODBUS requests to the Master will return energies from ALL slaves, allowing extremely fast response times
- Single voltage input - vastly reduces installation time and costs
- With the front panel keys you can step through the current, voltage, power and energy displays for each load.
- DIN rail mounted.
- auto-rotation feature corrects for any CTs installed the wrong way around.
- Meter System & Meter Channels can store Real-World Names e.g. Outside Lighting.
Comprehensive Measuring & Monitoring with Logging Option
- full range of energy and power parameters
- ideal for real-time monitoring
- logging option
Remote Display - Panel Mounted
The remote display allows the readings of each of the loads to be viewed at a distance
The remote display enclosure is panel mounting and fits a 92mm standard panel mount square hole.
With the front panel keys you can step through the current, voltage, power and energy displays for each load.
Connection is made between the remote display and modular meter by the remote display cable･
Available with either MODBUS RTU, MODBUS-TCP or M-Bus comms.
- Digital Outputs - 12 way module for pulse output or alarm
- Multi-Tariff - maximum 8 tariffs
- Data Logging - 1000 days profiling
- Import/export kWh
- Remote Display
- MODBUS RTU, MODBUS TCP-IP, M-Bus